- An exhibition of vintage prints from the series is on view at Joseph Bellows Gallery in La Jolla, CA, April 15 - May 31, 2017.
- The book, published by Nazraeli Press, has been produced and will be available in June or July.
The Photographic Resource Center will be hosting a lecture and book signing by Sage at 7pm on March 23, 2017. It will be held at The College of General Studies building across Comm Ave from the PRC: 871 Commonwealth Ave, Room CGS-505.
Witness to Beauty has cleared customs and will be available in bookstores later this month.
In other news:
- The project has been featured on the NY Times Lens blog.
- The exhibition will be on view at Carroll and Sons, Boston, February 15 - April 1, 2017.
- There will be an opening reception at Carroll and Sons on Thursday March 3, 5:30-7:30pm.
- I will be giving a talk and book signing, sponsored by the Photographic Resource Center, on March 23.
More details to come.
Sage is off to Paris this week for Paris Photo. She will be signing copies of her new book, "Witness to Beauty," at Kehrer on Friday 11/11 at 3pm.